Friday, October 3, 2008

35mm Photographs @ 5:00 in the AM.

I finally dusted off my 35mm Film camera this weekend and gave it some much needed attention. The poor little guy, he gets lonely.

It's been over 8 months since I've shot with film. Let's just say I found it awfully inspiring to get out and remember what got me into photographing in the first place.
I had some fun with some wide angles here, don't judge me.
















[These weren't taken at 5AM, believe it or not. I just couldn't sleep, read Shana's blog and thought it would be a good opportunity to update mine.]

2 comments:

Aaron and Kaime said...

Justin, those are AWESOME pictures!!! I think you make a great photographer.

Shana said...

I especially like the tire swing. And I'm famous (getting a mention on the Justin blog)!