Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Holidays

This year I decided to take Christmas portraits for all of my friends as gifts.
Here is some of the progress I've made on this project so far with Brandon & Debi and my sister's family.

The night shots with Brandon & Debi are all pretty blurred, due to slow shutter speeds. (Note to self... Don't shoot portraits at night) Some of the ideas here are very cool and I'd like to go back and experiment with them. It's just difficult to sit perfectly still for those 15 second exposures.



















4 comments:

Shana said...

I'm hoping for a techno vibe in our pictures.
-Shana

What's with the creepy cat couple?
-Debi D.

Curt said...

I am glad your blog is alive again. Ill have to start checking it again.

l said...

Looking good, OF COURSE! Good job man. Thanks for the Finch show!

JACK!E said...

Hey Just, Ashley told me you had a blog because I started one last month. Love your pictures! You have to update more often. I want to see the others/if any pics you took for the Christmas project. I have been trying sooo hard to talk Ashley into creating a site for her family before the baby comes. You gotta help me because she is totally resisting. :D www.garyandjackie.blogspot.com